2020 ANNUAL EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE MONARCH CASINO RESORT
JUNE 17-19, 2020 BLACK HAWK, COLORADO
Schedule subject to change. Course abstracts and speaker biographies will be added as they are received; click on names for more information.
- Case Presentation - Kelsey Berreth homicide case - CBI Agent Gregg Slater and FBI Special Agent Stephen DeFrance
- Bloodstain Pattern Analysis workshop - Tom Bevel
- Latent Print workshop - Northern Colorado Regional Forensic Laboratory Latent Print Examiner Julie Kovats-Fulton
- Photography workshop - George Slack
- Case Presentation - Lies and the Landfill - The Jury Trial of Michael Blagg - Mesa County Deputy DA Trish Mahre, Mesa County DA Support Services Director Tricia Watson, and Mesa County SO Inv. Lissah Norcross
- Firearms Basics for the Investigator - Jefferson County Regional Crime Laboratory Firearms Examiner Erin Mulligan
- DNA Cross-Contamination - Jefferson County Regional Crime Laboratory DNA Technical Leader Beth Hewitt
- Ethics in Forensic Science - Clark Davenport
- Arson Investigations/ Cadaver Dog - West Metro Fire Rescue Lt. Brian Eberle
- Fingerprint Recovery Rate Study - CBI Forensic Services Lab Manager Aaron Koning
- Research Projects - Jan Lemay
Our Thursday night banquet will feature professional comedian Vinnie Montez of the Boulder County Sheriff's Office.
Room rates $169 nightly. For hotel room reservations, please contact the Group Reservations Manager, Emma Rosen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 775-335-4578.