2020 ANNUAL EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE MONARCH CASINO RESORT
JUNE 17-19, 2020 BLACK HAWK, COLORADO
Schedule subject to change. Course abstracts and speaker biographies will be added as they are received; click on names for more information.
- Case Presentation - Kelsey Berreth homicide case - CBI Agent Gregg Slater and FBI Special Agent Stephen DeFrance
- Bloodstain Pattern Analysis workshop - Tom Bevel
- Latent Print workshop - Northern Colorado Regional Forensic Laboratory Latent Print Examiner Julie Kovats-Fulton
- Photography workshop - George Slack
- Case Presentation - Michael Blagg homicide case - Mesa County Deputy DA Trish Mahre and Mesa County SO Inv. Lissah Norcross
- Firearms Basics for the Investigator - Jefferson County Regional Crime Laboratory Firearms Examiner Erin Mulligan
- DNA Cross-Contamination - Jefferson County Regional Crime Laboratory DNA Technical Leader Beth Hewitt
- Ethics in Forensic Science - Clark Davenport
- Arson Investigations/ Cadaver Dog - West Metro Fire Rescue Lt. Brian Eberle
- Fingerprint Recovery Rate Study - CBI Forensic Services Lab Manager Aaron Koning
- Research Projects - Jan Lemay
Our Thursday night banquet will feature professional comedian Vinnie Montez of the Boulder County Sheriff's Office.
For hotel room reservations, please contact the Group Reservations Manager, Emma Rosen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 775-335-4578.