2021 ANNUAL EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE MONARCH CASINO RESORT
JULY 7-9, 2021 BLACK HAWK, COLORADO
Schedule subject to change. Course abstracts and speaker biographies will be added as they are received; click on names for more information.
- Bloodstain Pattern Analysis workshop - Tom Bevel
- Close-up and Macro Photography workshop - George Slack
- Firearms Basics for the Investigator - Jefferson County Regional Crime Laboratory Firearms Examiner Erin Mulligan
- Arson Investigations/ Cadaver Dog - West Metro Fire Rescue Lt. Brian Eberle
- Case Presentation - Kelsey Berreth homicide case - CBI Agent Gregg Slater and FBI Special Agent Charles S. DeFrance
- Testing the Reaction of Bloodstains with Luminol and Leuco-Crystal Violet After Exposure to Fire, Soot, and Heat - Criminalist Sheri Shimamoto
- Psychological Survival in a Violent Career - Dr. David Christiansen
- ...........check back soon. More presentations and workshops will be added.
Our Thursday night banquet will feature professional stand-up comedian Vinnie Montez of the Boulder County Sheriff's Office.
Room rates $169 nightly (plus taxes and resort fees). A link for booking will be on this website shortly.
2021 Annual Educational Conference registration
2021 Annual Educational Conference Vendor registration