We are past the release date of our room block If anyone still needs a room, call Sherri Stephens at 970-538-7509 for assistance.
Lodging rates of $139/ night are only guaranteed if booked by August 7, 2022.
Schedule subject to change. Course abstracts and speaker biographies will be added as they are received; click on names for more information.
- Essentials of Courtroom Testimony - Criminalist Doug Young, Thornton Police Department
- Crime Scene Reconstruction - Criminalist Doug Young, Thornton Police Department
- 10-Print and Quality Control Decision Logic - Jim Kester, Idemia
- Low-light and Night Photography - George Slack and Michelle Podhirny
- Latent print/DNA Research and Latent Print Processing in the Field - Kailee Henson, Colorado Bureau of Investigation
- Footwear Impression Evidence Black-box Study Results - Jan LeMay, Denver Police Department
- Case Presentation - Dylan Redwine homicide case - Lt. Jim Ezzell, La Plata County Sheriff's Office
- Officer-Involved Shootings - Criminalist Erin Mulligan, Jefferson County Regional Crime Laboratory
- What Can Trace Evidence Do For You? - Forensic Scientists Alex Rugh and Dana Greely, Colorado Bureau of Investigation
- Successfully Surviving Latent Print Admissibility Challenges - Jessica Rader, Northern Colorado Regional Crime Laboratory
- Coroner's Office Responsibilities at Death Scenes - Jolene "Joey" Weimer, Weld County Coroner's Office, and Matt Canaga, Larimer County Coroner's Office
- Digital Evidence - Alexandra Carr, Larimer County Sheriff's Office, and Todd Zwetzig
- Detect More Evidence: Extend Your Search Beyond the Visible - Alexis Dodson, Foster & Freeman
- An Overview of Friction Ridge Science - Elaina Graff, Northern Colorado Regional Forensics Laboratory and Andrea Motley, Colorado Bureau of Investigation
2022 Annual Educational Conference Vendor registration