Lodging rates of $139/ night are only guaranteed if booked by August 7, 2022, so book early. The Longs Peak Scottish-Irish Highlands Festival is taking place in Estes Park September 9-11, 2022 (the weekend following the conference), so available lodging may be at a premium.
Schedule subject to change. Course abstracts and speaker biographies will be added as they are received; click on names for more information.
- Essentials of Courtroom Testimony - Criminalist Doug Young, Thornton Police Department
- Crime Scene Reconstruction - Criminalist Doug Young, Thornton Police Department
- 10-Print and Quality Control Decision Logic - Jim Kester, Idemia
- Low-light and Night Photography - George Slack and Michelle Podhirny
- Latent print/DNA Research and Latent Print Processing in the Field - Kailee Henson, Colorado Bureau of Investigation
- Footwear Impression Evidence Black-box Study Results - Jan LeMay, Denver Police Department
- Case Presentation - Dylan Redwine homicide case - Lt. Jim Ezzell, La Plata County Sheriff's Office
- Officer-Involved Shootings - Criminalist Erin Mulligan, Jefferson County Regional Crime Laboratory
- What Can Trace Evidence Do For You? - Forensic Scientists Alex Rugh and Dana Greeley, Colorado Bureau of Investigation
- Surviving a Latent Print Shreck Hearing - Jessica Rader, Northern Colorado Regional Crime Laboratory
- Coroner's Office Responsibilities at Death Scenes - Jolene "Joey" Weimer, Weld County Coroner's Office
2022 Annual Educational Conference Vendor registration